Our Philosophy I PlayTime Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers
We Believe You Owe Your Pets …
- A chance to survive. Protection from traffic, harmful plants, the weather etc. is your responsibility.
- A cool place in the summer and a warm place in the winter.
- Enough attention to keep them from going insane with boredom.
- More than food and water—you owe them some time.
- Enough education to help them cope with any problems they’ll be confronted with since you became their owner.
- Enough respect not to ask them to jog on the pavement when it’s hot enough to keep you from going barefoot, or to wait in a hot car while you shop in an air-conditioned store.
- The time it takes to teach them how to get in and out of the pool so they won’t fall in and drown when you’re not around.
- The respect of living, breathing creatures with feelings. They shouldn’t be treated as just status symbols or toys you respond to only when you’re bored or that you discard when they become an inconvenience as a result of your neglect.
- All the basic things in life you expect for yourself, because they’re not capable of acquiring these things on their own. They can’t pick their owners.
- A second or third or fourth chance when they make a mistake that you could have prevented with a little attention and effort.
- A life that’s more than eating, sleeping, waiting to go to the bathroom, and waiting for the next boring, empty day.
If you’re not willing to do what it takes to be a responsible, caring pet owner and a good friend, don’t get a pet! It’s better not to own one than to ruin their life on a whim.
A Comfortable, Safe, and Familiar Environment
PlayTime Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers know that your pet is most comfortable in their own home. This is the principal that our business is built upon…Keeping your pets comfortable, safe, and loved, even when you’re away. Many pets struggle when boarded, mentally and physically. Our goal is to eliminate that stress, and provide our services in the environment that keeps them calm and happy-their HOME!
Love and Respect
As important as it is to love your pet, it is just as important to respect them—their likes and dislikes, fears, emotions, and intelligence. Respecting your pet involves working hard to get to know them and we take great pride in doing just that. To us, they will always be number one. We treat them as we would like to be treated, in little things such as promptly cleaning out their litter trays, to big things such as seeking immediate medical attention should they need it. Love deeply connects us to animals. Respect ensures we care for them the right way, without exception.
What All Good Friends Deserve
The munchkins you share your home and days with aren’t just pets, they are your family and best friends! Their love is unconditional and their loyalty unwavering. They trust you with their lives and look to you for love, protection, treats, a warm lap, and tummy rubs. The bond between you and your friend is one of the strongest you’ll ever have. Who else will put up with your mood swings, morning breath, and still want to kiss your face all day long?
At PlayTime Pet Sitters we are dedicated to all things for the love of your pets. That’s why we ask for extensive information about their care and customize our visits to their needs. We firmly believe that tending to an animal’s emotional needs is just as important as tending to their physical needs.