Free Initial Consultation
We are always delighted to meet new pet parents and their munchkins, which is why our first ever meet and greet is always free. Here’s what to expect with an initial consultation.
- We will come to your home at a convenient time and introduce ourselves to you and your pet. If they are shy or anxious we will be extremely respectful of that.
- We will spend time getting to know your pet’s likes and dislikes, where their food is kept, where their favourite toys are hidden, their medications, and any other important particulars that will enhance our care for them.
- We will always ask if there is anything else we can do, such as water plants or bring in mail.
- Before leaving, we will pick up keys and ensure they work in the locks and, of course, say a warm goodbye to your pet.
We take the opportunity to enter your home and care for your beloved munchkin(s) very seriously. Here’s what to expect when we visit.
- When we first arrive we will greet your pet, check they are healthy and well, and care for them as you have requested. Only then will we water your plants, bring in the mail and take out the garbage (or anything else you have asked us to do).
- If your munchkins allow us, we will take pictures and send them to you via text or email. We will also send a short description of how the visit is going to reassure you that they are doing well.
- When your pet has been fed, watered, brushed, cuddled, and tummy rubbed, we will write a detailed report of everything that took place during the visit so you know exactly what we got up to while you were away.
- Before leaving, we will do a final check to ensure your pet and your home are both safe and sound until the next visit.